Monday, March 12, 2012

Here I go!

Ok, here is the official announcement! As some of you know, on Thursday I am setting out on a journey. When I got back to Georgia after working at His Ranch I began looking into going on a cross-country horse trip as a chance to get to talk to people and witness. At the beginning I wasn’t exactly sure if God was behind me in this, or if this was just something I wanted to do. However he made it very clear by opened doors, words of encouragement, and peace that His will was there. I would love to sit down with y'all and tell you some of the things that He did to bring it together! I get excited just thinking about it! Anyhow, I leave Thursday morning at 10:00 A.M. From Ochlocknee, Ga to Taylor, Mo, going through 900 miles of God's beautiful country, back roads, and small towns. I don't know exactly what all God has for me on this trip, but I know he is there. So I would covet your prayers as I ride for about a month and a half. Pray that God would prepare my heart for the people I will meet, and give me His Spirit and words. Pray for strength to follow His will as I go and to seek His face in all situations. Pray for those I come in contact with, that God would touch them, even if it isn't through me, maybe the horses. For those of you who want to follow me as I go I will be able to keep Facebook up as I go, and my blog (hebledforme.blogspot.com). Thanks again! God bless!

0 comments: