Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day three!

Well, I'm three days into my ride! For those of you not on facebook I had a very blessed start. I was humbled to have so many people there to send me off! I have to admit I was a bit overwhelmed, but also very excited about what God will do through all the prayers and love shown! I am currently 60 miles out, in north Lees county GA. Walb news came and shot some footage last night wich opened a lot of doors to talk to people today as I rode through the heart of Albany. God blessed me tonight to be able to keep my horses at a stable with plenty of hay and water. He also provided a ride to church tomorrow wich was a big thing on my prayer list this morning! "blessed are they that hunger and thirst for righteosness, for they shall be fiiled!". I am including some pictures of soms of my camp sites! Keep praying! Love Ben!





0 comments: